NUTRIWAY® Kids Chewable Multivitamin & Iron - 100 Tablets
NUTRIWAY Kids Chewable Multivitamin & Iron helps children meet the needs of their growing bodies by providing them with 11 vitamins and vital nutrients to help fill the nutritional gap between what their bodies need and what their diets provide. The delicious orange flavour and chewable formula makes this product pleasant and easy to consume, especially ideal for fussy eaters!
- Helps children meet the needs of their growing bodies.
- Packed with 11 vitamins and iron for diets that don't quite go according to plan.
- Supports healthy energy levels as it contains B vitamins and iron. The primary function of the B vitamins is to assist in release of energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Supports a healthy immune system by supplying vitamins A and C.
- A delicious orange flavour - the treat you have when you're not having a treat.
- It's a healthy supplement, pleasant to eat and easy to consume by anyone who has difficulty swallowing tablets.
|Retinol (as Vitamin A Acetate)||396mcg/1320 IU|
|Thiamin Nitrate (Vitamin B1)||0.7mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.1mg|
|Pyridoxine (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) (Vitamin B6)||1.3mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1.5mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||30mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||10mcg|
|D-Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate (Vitamin E)||6mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||
- Has a child from 1 to 3 years of age.
- Has an older child or adult who has difficulty swallowing tablets and prefers a chewable multivitamin and iron tablet.
- Believes their dietary intake is inadequate.
- Has children who are picky eaters.
- Has children who require additional nutritional support.
- Children under 4 years of age: chew 1 tablet per day.
- Adults and children 4 years and over: chew 2 tablets per day.
- Pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product.
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Warning: taking more than 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents vitamin A per day can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist first.
- Not to be swallowed whole.
- Vitamin supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- Contains dairy, lactose and sugars.
- Contains no added gluten or soy.
- Always read the label. Use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and can take up to 5-15 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
All items with free & fast shipping will be delivered within 5 business days.
We will always be available to communicate with you and answer any queries to meet your needs so please feel free to contact us with anything you need help with at firstname.lastname@example.org